Click picture to enlarge
OS: Win 95/98/NT/ME/2000
Installed Size: 5.51MB
If you're into making broadcasting sounds, are a radio DJ or just want to create a mix or merge songs yourself, this is a must. Musicians can record their own multi-track music. Cut and paste sounds just like you would images in PhotoShop, alter their length, fade them out and a lot more. The program has no limit for how many sounds you can run simultaneously. Accepts wav and mp3, and can convert to wav for burning on CD or RealAudio© G2 for streaming.
- Lightning fast & intuitive interface
- Cut and paste sounds just like you would images in PhotoShop.
- Mix, record or overdub as many simultaneous Wave and MP3 files as you want.
- Fade the volume, pan and playback rate of each sound.
- Import playlists (.M3U & .PLS) to create instant mixes of your favorite mp3s
- Export mix as a RealAudio G2 file with a click for streaming on the Internet.
- Export mix as a single wav file or multiple wav files for burning a DJ style mix CD.
- Fully Functional for 30 days. After 30 days, you will only be able to render WAVE and RealAudio up to 30 seconds.
Download 30 Day Trial Version for Free